Welcome to Key 2 Sports training, a sports performance enhancement company dedicated to building faster, stronger and more powerful athletes! Key 2 Sports opened its doors in the spring of 2008 by owner Cornell Key with the hopes of training and preparing athletes for sports domination. We since have trained over 2,000 athletes in the Monmouth County area from all sports including football, soccer, baseball, basketball, wrestling, lacrosse, mixed martial arts, swimming, field hockey, ice hockey & x-games to name a few. We believe that sports’ is about power and the speed of movement. We help increase your power through cutting edge training aimed at increasing your strength, speed and mobility. In addition we believe that our athletes should train in a competitive atmosphere much like the ones they will be competing in. We provide the most intense of atmosphere’s to help develop and cultivate that competitive nature deep inside of all the athletes we work with. Key 2 Sports Training gets results, period. Regardless of if you’re a beginner or a professional, we have the ability to take your game to the next level!
KEY 2 SPORTS TRAINING
TRAINING TIP OF THE WEEK!!!
LESS IS MORE!
In our world today, people seem to think that doing more is better. This is never more evident than in workout routines we’ve seen over the years. Workouts lasting 2-3 hours aren’t usually necessary unless you’re training for a marathon or some time of long endurance event.
OUR RECOMMENDATION -
- Keep is simple and to the point.
- Decide before hand what your training goal is.
- Once you have a goal, pick the most direct route to get there.
- EX: i.e if you want to lose weight, eat cleaner & workout regularly
- Eliminate any thing that is contrary to your goal.
- once the goal for the day is achieved, stop. doing more takes away from the goal
- Execute the plan with consistency.
- stick to it every day until you’ve reached your goal. the more you cheat the longer it takes
For more information on how to get Key 2 Sports to design a program for you, call 732-749-3093.